Tax Credit Product: Solar Powered “Fresh Air” Skylight
The Solar Powered “Fresh Air” Skylight features a solar panel that captures any available daylight and uses it to recharge a highly efficient, fully concealed, battery powered operator and control system. The battery powered operator is the power source that opens and closes the skylight and the solar panel serves as the charging source of the system.
- Requires no wiring, which makes for easy and cost affective installation.
- Will work on cloudy days. It does not have to be exposed to direct sunlight to function.
- Features an integrated rain sensor that will close the powered skylight automatically when inclement weather arises.
- Inner pane is laminated for additional safety.
- Eight factory installed blinds are available.
- Eligible for the 2013 Federal Tax Credit for Solar Products.
Cardinal is proud to offer this new, innovative product exclusively to the professional. For more information please contact any Cardinal Team Member.
As always, we appreciate you choosing Cardinal, “the one-stop shop exclusive to the professional”. We look forward to working hard for you on your next project!