- Efficiency: 14 high-efficiency monocrystalline silicon solar cells per module for a power rating of 54 watts per module.
- Low profile: The slim profile provides a clean integrated look that a rack mounted system cannot match.
- Lightweight: No need for structural reinforcements or analysis. Each module weighs only 12 pounds or about as many pounds per square foot as a typical asphalt shingle.
- Load rating: Modules are rated to 250 pounds per square foot.
- Wind resistance rating: Apollo II roofing systems achieve a 110 mph wind resistance rating.
- Water handling: Water channels and raised fastener locations further improve the integrity of Apollo II as a roofing system.
- Wire management: Open space under the modules allows for easy wire/installation and eliminates the possibility of wires being pinched between the module and the roof deck.
- Aesthetics: Black (frame) on black (cells) on black (backsheet) provides a greater aesthetic and visually blends with the surrounding roof.
Benefits To The Homeowner:
Apollo II makes you master of the sun with a system that harnesses more energy per square foot than any other, significantly decreasing a home’s draw on the grid and reducing carbon emissions.