CertainTeed FlintBoard™ roof insulation products from CertainTeed are proven energy efficient systems. Available in a variety of thicknesses, FlintBoard features long-term thermal resistance (LTTR) values from 6.0 to 25.0. FlintBoard reduces energy demands and is compatible with most roofing membranes.
All FlintBoard products are manufactured with closed-cell polyiso, which assures:
- Dimensional stability for years of performance
- High R-values per inch for maximum energy efficiency
- Superior ratings in fire safety performance
- Less weight for easy handling and installation
CertainTeed polyiso roof insulation systems are engineered for use with:
- Built-up roofing systems
- Modified bitumen roofing systems
- Single ply systems
There’s a FlintBoard insulation product suitable for the following uses:
Insulation for cold storage and metal building applications
- Positive drainage tapered systems
- Composite polyiso systems (available with perlite, high density wood fiberboard or DensDeck) which eliminates the need for cover boards and reduces installation labor
CertainTeed FlintBoard ISO Roof Insulation products are environmentally sensitive and available for virtually every type of construction system. Tapered design services are also available from the CertainTeed team of professionals who will assist in tapered system design, shop drawings and technical support.